If you’re using the same shampoo for your beard and for the top of your head, you’re doing it wrong. Facial hair is unique, and requires a specially formulated beard wash to keep it really healthy. Our beard shampoo, or beard wash, will not only clean your beard and rid it of bacteria, but it will also hydrate and soften your facial hair, leaving it lustrous and smooth. Nothing gets your beard looking better than a good beard wash.
How Does It Work?
Our natural, made-in-the-USA beard shampoo has antibacterial properties to clean your beard. It also includes oils, vitamins, and minerals that help prevent skin irritation, add volume, and increase sheen. Simply put a small amount of the beard wash on the palm of your hand and work gently into your wet beard. Massage into your facial hair until it is nice and lathered. Rinse thoroughly with fresh, clean water, and then towel dry. After just a few uses, you’ll notice your beard looking more sleek, healthy, and full.
Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Parfum, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide, Butylene Glycol, Maltodextrin, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Oryza Sativa Bran Extract, Citric Acid, and Sodium Hydroxide
What’s special about the ingredients in Beardilizer’s beard wash is that they are all uniquely blended in a pharmaceutical lab to provide hydration and nourishment, along with a fresh clean scent. Check out just a few of the benefits our ingredients bring to the table.
- Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride – Derived from guar, or cluster beans, this ingredient is not only a great conditioner, but it also helps reduce static electricity and tangles without weighing hair down.
- Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract – A fancy name for green tea extract, we included this ingredient because of its ability to restore damaged hair, prevent split ends, and protect hair from UV damage.
- Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract – An extract from cucumber, this was chosen to be part of our beard wash because it helps keep the skin under your hair hydrated and irritation free.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder – You probably know this ingredient as aloe vera, but did you know that it has anti-fungal elements, and can help protect your hair from external toxins?
- Oryza Sativa Bran Extract – This ingredient is rice bran extract, taken from the most nutrient-dense part of the rice kernal. It helps our beard shampoo to have a silky texture, and it also moisturizes skin and acts as a natural sunscreen.
After working so hard to grow the perfect beard, don’t you want to treat it right? Pamper your facial hair by using Beardilizer beard wash, and notice the difference – you’ll never use regular shampoo again!
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased. You can return unwanted and unopened items by post within 14 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an unopened item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is as new.
- Print your order form and return along with the items to: 4790 N Powerline Rd, Pompano Beach, FL 33073, USA
Once your order is placed, you will receive two emails: one confirming the order and the second providing the shipping and tracking information.
You will also be able to check the status of your order in your account area.